Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh no, I'm on Twitter now.

Episode 2 of the Brainwrap Podcast went over really well, even though our guest Chris LaMartina called in about 10 minutes late. We were also joined by my good friend, frequent collaborator and star of my webseries 2 Dudes and a Sweet Prince, Zane Crosby.

We discussed all sorts of fun things, including how shooting a movie on a DSLR is a pain in the ass, wacky movie theater stories and Chris told about playing a 16mm print of "Deafula" to an unflattering crowd in Baltimore. You can download the show now at the Blogtalkradio page or stream it with this convenient player:




Also, to help promote the show, I've started a Twitter account for the show. This is after claiming I would never start tweeting, but now that I have a podcast I'm trying to get people to listen to, it seems like a good idea.

So, you can start following me @BrainwrapPod. It's probably a good idea, since I'll be more likely to hit up Twitter to announce a cool guest or something before the blog. I'm pretty sure that's the whole point of Twitter anyway, right?

But with that being said, I got some cool guests on the way in the coming months. Keep your eyes posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment